Thursday, October 20, 2011

This is the start of something new...ish.

So I have been working on a project I started in the summer to make an iPhone game. 

I decided I would blog some of my experience, and being as transparent as I possibly can without giving away too much in the game, and without boring other people.  (We'll see which one of those I really accomplish.)

I have always wanted to try and make a commercial game, but time or $ has always held me back.  I definitely have time (but next to no $) so this will be about my attempt to create a game that I think is really fun, and learn along the process.

Development:

Code:  Searching for a programmer (last one backed out at the last minute)

Art:  1 Designer doing character art, 1 Designer doing 3d backgrounds

Story Design/Game Concept/Marketing and Organizing:  25% complete for the demo (subject to change, depending on who I get to help me program this sucker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment