Saturday, October 29, 2011

I never want to do Wireframes again.

Seriously.




I did all my e-mails, sent out everything to the two (down from four) people that I'm going to interview that live in city here.


The problem is that I still have all these bids out on these freelancer sites.  My feeling is if I pick one of them now, they're going to be like, "Yo, what took so long?  I took on something else."  Because, as everyone knows, everyone and their dog needs a programmer.  Why?  Because no one can really program.  (In some cases, not even programmers.)


I spent a lot of time redeveloping the way the battle system is going to look on screen.  It sucks when you think that the vague idea that made sense of paper really didn't make any sense when you tried to push it into a wireframe.  Lame.


I might even send a couple of these out to the freelancers I'm interviewing.  But tomorrow.  It's Halloween time and I'm going to enjoy myself.



What sucks is yesterday I spent so much time wireframing/spec'ing that I didn't have time for a nap.  Going three days with two hours sleep is just so passé.  I slept ten hours, would have slept more, but my phone was ringing off the hook from 11 a.m.  And it's Saturday


Lame!  =P


For this weekend:


-Finish storyboards (still not done, thanks Photoshop for erasing half my wireframes after I made them, duplicating my work.)
-Hopefully the two people I e-mailed will send me back quotes and we can move on to interviews so I can find out if we can work together or what.
-Sleep, nap, and otherwise ignore reality, including all the work that is coming up in the next two weeks.  It's going to be insane.
-Hopefully the artist will e-mail me the next set of sketches I can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment