Sunday, October 28, 2012

Programming woes

I have just started seriously putting time into the programming side of things.


It's going to be tough.  I have to resize, and remove the backgrounds from all the sprites.  There's almost 30 of those. 

The backgrounds aren't quite fitting the screen the way I like, and I need to figure out the function to scroll the backgrounds properly so I can zoom the camera in-out the way I want.

After all the image sizing is done and all the basic commands are done, I can start inputting text.

I'm hoping the image sizing takes me two weeks, which means I would have about two weeks to work on the text portion.

if I can keep ythat schedule, I should have a MVP by...January?

That's not incredibly realistic, but still is a good goal for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment