Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Character


It's been forever since I posted here, mainly because at work I've been working 12 hour days again, and I moved, and I have a couple minor emergenecies that forced me to deal with them before I worked on this game.  Not to mention the programmer has gone MIA.  Again.

Needless to say, 'life' has gotten in the way.  But just for a short period of time.  Now I can get back to working at work, and then coming home, and then working like a crazy person on this project.  I'm getting pumped again for it, which is a good thing.

I guess I'll have to scout out a new programmer. I think if I get someone really good, it's going to be a benefit, not a loss.  I have a lot of ideas that I'd like to implement with the right person.  Either way, I need a programmer by November 1st if I want programming to resume so that this project doesn't take 2 years.

I'm hoping, now that I've spent serious time establishing contacts, bank accounts, hiring, doing all the business stuff that I'll be able to focus on the game.  75% of my time somedays when doing game stuff is taken up by the marketing, research and task management aspects.  Who knew? Though that's really all stuff I love, so I'm grateful for it, in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment