Friday, January 20, 2012

Busy

I've been so busy with game-making stuff I haven't had time to mess around writing snappy posts.

Update:

-reviewing first draft of 34 pages of copy copywriter sent me.  This is a 1/4 of the game btw.  He did all this in a week.

-reviewing the music from the composer.

-reviewing the art from the character artist

Waiting for:

-new art from background artist (who finally called me...)
-and an e-mail from the programmer.  (He's been kinda quiet lately, usually he's really on top of things....hope he's alright.)

I'm adjusting to a new job and to facing the fact that I'm going to have to balance my social life and my commitments to this game...and it's going to be a bit rough.  But I'm trying and accepting that certain people are going to have to wait (ie. programmer) in this process until everything's finished.  But we should be up for January.  I'ma hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment