Thursday, February 9, 2012

Had a meeting with the copywriter last night

lasted 2 hours.  I explained all the stuff he needs to know, he should do a much better time this time around.  The first draft I literally doubled the script size from 25 to 50 pages.  He'll probably hand me another 25, but hopefully it's closer to my vision this time.

Artist is sick and is having trouble completing the icon.  Kinda rough because I need the art to move ahead...there's a whack load left to do.  I might take the icon off her hands and do it myself.  I don't have a problem with vector graphics (I designed the battle icons, feel free to ridicule me.)

Work is crazy, I'm getting sick, I just had an allergic reaction to strawberries in my dinner and now I'm going to gym to burn off this day.  This day needs to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment