Saturday, February 4, 2012

Finalizing the music

The composer has put together some amazing stuff...I'm getting really excited about it.

So far we have:

Two area themes
One battle theme
A 'boss' theme
Battle sfx

Now just need to e-mail the background artist.  E-mailed the copywriter last night.  Had to explain that I'm doing a lot of editing which is normal for a first draft, but hoping the second draft isn't as much editing.  (I can't afford to be held up another two weeks on copy again.)  But he's doing good for just coming on board, and pretty sure this is one of his first freelancing gigs.

I'm going to be working on the game script while I jam to the music, and I need to e-mail the programmer.

I had such a good sleep last night.  It's amazing what a little bit of R&R can do for your outlook on life.




No comments:

Post a Comment