Thursday, December 29, 2011

Worked on the storyline a little bit today

Today was supposed to be a 'complete all storyboards and get lots of work done day.'

Instead, I slept for 95% of the day.  I can't believe how sick I am. 

I've been looking through the art, and some of my delirium affected me yesterday and I got super stressed because not a lot of work is being done at the moment on this game.  There's a lot left to do.

But then I realized it's not a big deal because I'm actually SUPPOSED to be on vacation and I told everyone I'm working with to take one as well until January  (my feeling is that this will be good for the project.)  I'm not even supposed to be working on this now, but the workaholic in me never sleeps, I guess.


Tomorrow:

-Finish one storyline.  (It's almost completed, last leg of it needs to be completed.)
-Complete the rest of the demo's storyboard (it's almost done as well.)
-Set up interviews for the music
-Die in a pool of my own mucus.  (Shouldn't be that hard.)

No comments:

Post a Comment